This page describes the functionality of the view user function.
Here you will find a quick overview of the user including their user information on file, invoicing/billing data, and subscription data associated with the user. From this tab, you can click Edit User Information, Force Reset Password, Create Invoice, Add Credit. The functions of these buttons is explained below.
- Edit User Information - Brings you to the Edit User function so that you can modify and save user data changes.
- Force Reset Password - This will begin the reset password process, invalidating the user's current password and forcing them to pick a new one.
- Create Invoice - Create an invoice manually
- Add Credit - Add a credit to the user's account which will then be subtracted from the next generated invoice. If you wish the credit to be subtracted from an existing outstanding invoice, you must find the invoice you wish to subtract this credit from and then have the credit applied manually.
- Add Payment Method - You can add a supported payment method manually using this method.
- Existing Payment Methods - A list of existing payment methods on file for the current user showing the following
- Gateway - The gateway used by the payment method
- Type - Type of payment method on file
- Expiration - Expiration of the payment method if applicable
- Default - Whether this is the default payment method on file for the user, clicking the button will make the selected payment method the default payment method.
- Created - The date that the payment method was added to the platform
- Delete - Delete the payment method, deletion is permanent and cannot be undone.
Note that for PCI compliance reasons, the full details of credit cards are stored in token form on the respective gateway and cannot be seen by the user, the administrator, or Flixout.
This table will list all invoices associated with the user account along with a link to create an invoice manually for this user. The invoice details available are as follows
- Status - The status of the invoice which can be in the following states:
- Draft - Not yet published or viewable by the user
- Unpaid - An invoice that has been published, is viewable by the user, is not overdue, and has not been paid in full
- Overdue - An invoice that has been published, is viewable by the user, and is overdue as it has not been paid in full
- Paid - An invoice that has been paid in full
- Cancelled - An invoice that was previously published and viewable but was cancelled by the system or an administrator
- Refunded - An invoice that was previously paid in full but has been refunded, in full or in part
- Disputed - An invoice that was previously paid but a dispute was received by the payment gateway. Disputed payments may require a timely response, check your gateway interface for additional details
- Collections - An invoice that is delinquent and has been passed to a collections agency, this must be set manually by an administrator
- Invoice Number - The unique invoice number presented to both the end-user and administrator
- Due Date - The date that the invoice must be paid in full by before being considered Overdue by the system
- Date Paid - The date that the invoice was paid in full
- Total - The total invoice amount
- Total Outstanding - The total invoice amount not yet paid
- View - View the invoice, apply payment, or change the status of the invoice
- Edit - Edit the line items and due date of the invoice
- Delete - Remove the invoice from the system (not recommended if a payment has been previously applied to the invoice)
This table will list all subscriptions associated with the user's account along with a link to create a new subscription. The subscription details listed on this page are as follows:
- Plan - Name of the plan associated with the subscription
- Recurring Amount - Amount that is paid per billing cycle
- Billing Cycle - The billing cycle associated with the subscription which can be one of the following:
- One-TIme - A one-time non-recurring charge
- Weekly - A subscription that is charged on a weekly basis
- Monthly - A subscription this is charged on a monthly basis
- Quarterly - A subscription that is charged on a quarterly (once every 3 months) basis
- Half-Yearly - A subscription this is charged every 6 months
- Yearly - A subscription that is charged on a yearly basis.
- Start Date - The start date of the subscription, this date is usually when access is granted to the courses specified in the plan
- End Date - If there is a scheduled date to end the subscription, either because it is a limited time subscription or a cancellation request has been created.
- Last Payment Date - The last date a payment was received for an invoice associated with this subscription
- View - View additional details regarding the subscription
- Edit - Edit the details regarding the subscription
- Delete - Delete the subscription (recommended to use only for subscriptions that have not yet received payment or were made in error, associated invoices are NOT deleted with this function)
This is a log of all the activity that the user has performed while on the Flixout platform. The activity tracker remains a work-in-progress as of August 3, 2020 and will be improved in future versions.
A table displaying all communication emails sent to the user presented in their form delivered to the user. The following details are available:
- Date - The date that the communication was originally sent
- Is Sent? - If the email was sent by the platform successfully
- Sender - Who sent this communication to the user. This can be the system from automated interactions.
- Subject - The subject of the email being sent
- Priority - The priority set on the email as it was being sent
- Template - If a particular template was used for sending of the email
- View - View the message as it was presented to the user
- Delete - Delete this message from the records, note that this function does not unsend a previously sent message, it simply deletes the record of the message from the platform
If the user has signed up to be an affiliate on your platform, details associated with their affiliate account are presented here (work-in-progress, see Affiliates for more in-depth information)