The list videos function contained within the navigation pane of the admin panel allows administrators to view the videos currently uploaded into the platform. Below is a list of the presented data table and a description of each column.
- Filter Videos - Allows administrators to filter videos by course or chapter.
- Course - The course that the video is part of, if the video does not belong to a course or chapter, it will show as Orphaned
- Chapter - The chapter that the video is part of, if the video does not belong to a course or chapter, it will show as Orphaned
- Title - The title of the video
- Order - The order of the video in relationship to other videos in the same category
- Quizzes - The number of attached quizzes to the video
- Comments - Number of comments that have been made by audience members
- Rated - The average rating of the video made by audience members calculated by summing the star rankings and dividing by the number of rankings made
- View - View the video in the admin panel
- Edit - Edit the details of the video
- Delete - Deletes the video and attached content