This function allows you to edit a user's details. Note that some sections of the user details page are not available to end-users but are only set by administrators. Use caution when editing users manually as to not give them permissions to sections of the platform they are not authorized to view.
User Details Form
- First Name - First name of the user being registered*
- Last Name - Last name of the user being registered*
- Email - Email address of the user being registered (must be unique)*
- Password - Password of the user being registered, will be used to login* All password are hashed one-way and cannot be decoded. If you lose or forget the password, you will need to start the Reset Password function or edit the user and set the password again.
- Confirm Password - Confirmation of the password chosen in the previous field to ensure no typos*
- Address Line 1 - Address of the user being registered
- Address Line 2 - If the user address has a second line, you can enter it here
- City - City of the user being registered
- State - State of the user being registered
- Postal Code - Postal code of the user being registered, if entered, the country is also required and the postal code must match the country's postal code formatting
- Country - Country of the user being registered
- Email Confirmed - Tick this box if you wish the user's email address to be marked as confirmed. Un-tick to require the user to re-verify on their next login
- Admin User - Tick this box if you wish to give the user admin access. Note that they will have unrestricted admin panel access, roles are coming in the future to limit access to certain sections
- Star User - Tick this box if you wish to give this user star status (such as when they star in one of the videos you upload). The star user function does not convey any special permissions
- Suspended - Tick this box if you wish to suspend the user immediately upon creation. The user will be created but unable to login until you remove the suspension.
- Send Welcome Email - Tick this box if you wish to send the default welcome message to the user upon saving