The edit quiz function can be accessed by navigation to the Quizzes menu option and clicking the List Quizzes link. The List Quizzes function will show with a data table. Click the Edit button next to the quiz you wish to edit. A new page will appear with the following form fields:
- Name - Give the quiz a title which will be presented in navigation links and on the quiz page.
- URL Friendly Name - Enter an alpha numeric name (which can include underscores and dashes) that will be referenced when navigating, appear in the URL bar, and displayed to search engines for SEO.
- Passing Grade - The number of questions that must be right as a percentage to pass the quiz (Take Note: entering 80 = 80%, entering .8 = 0.8%)
- Describe - Give the quiz a description that will be presented when taking the quiz and in navigation menus
- Time Limit - Time limit in seconds a subscriber has to take the quiz. Empty = unlimited
- Take Quiz Once - Allow the quiz to only be taken once, it cannot be taken again unless user is required to pass in order to access the next episode.
- Show Answers at End - Display the correct answers to the audience member once they complete the quiz.
- Show Answers Immediately - Display the correct answer to the audience member once they submit their answer per question.
- Rank Quiz Takers - Select this option if you would like the quiz to be associated with a leaderboard and for the results to be ranked against other results. This option must be enabled for the leaderboard function to work.
- Allow Retake on Fail - Enables the user to retake the quiz on failure, regardless if the quiz can be taken once.
- Show Elapsed Time - Display to the audience member their elapsed time.
- Image - Select an image that you would like to associate with the quiz. This will be displayed in navigation panes on the end-user side. If you do not select an image, a placeholder image will be used.
- Save Edit (button) - Saves the changes you have made to the quiz and brings you to the view quiz function.
- Show Quiz without Saving - Show the quiz details without saving.
If you are looking to attach the quiz to an episode, you can find the attach capability under the view quiz function.