The add file function, found under the Files section of the navigation pane in the admin panel, allows you to upload a file that can be attached to an episode or live stream to make additional content such as pdfs, images, documents, and more available that may be related to the presented video. The files are displayed as clickable buttons below the video. The following form fields are available for this function:
- Name - A short name that accurately describes the file, this will be the value of the link on the episode/live stream page.
- Description - A short description of the file shown when hovering over the file button on the episode/live stream page.
- Icon - Choose an icon from the dropdown list the accurately reflect the file being uploaded to help your audience anticipate what they are downloading.
- File - Upload the file that you wish to share (maximum size is 100MB).
- Add File - Click this button to save the fields on this page and upload the file. Note that depending on the size of the file and your internet speed, this may take some time. No progress bar is available to show the progress.